1. Remedying Dry Skin in the Winter
2. Treating Cold, Flu, and Allergy Symptoms like Dry, Itchy Mouth,Nose, Throat, Eyes, Nasal Passages, and Sinuses.
3. Helps Prevents Nosebleeds for People who are Prone toNosebleeds from dry Nasal Passages.
4. Helps Soothe Dry Ichy Skin for People who Suffer fromPsoriasis or Eczema.
5. Eases the Symptoms of Asthma, by Keeping the Air freefrom Irritants.
6. Reduces Static Electricity in the Air.
7. Helps Maintain Leather Furniture's Supple Feel and Preventit From Cracking.
8. Humidity can also help the air in your home feel warmerthus saving you energy on your heating costs.